1. PERSONAL DATA
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as: “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
2. WHAT INFORMATION WILL WE COLLECT?
- On our website
You are free to explore the website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. When you visit the Website or register for the Subscription Service, we request that you provide personal Information in the form of email, name and place of work. We will at this point ask for consent and confirm that you are happy for us toprocess your information and contact you.
- When you use the GoldPhish SaaS platform
We provide access to the GoldPhish platform through the internet and grant fulladmin rights to the client. As such you are in total control of your data and we act asthe data processor. From the console you can add and delete users, and we do not retain your data for more than 7 days, and we only do that in case you make an error and want to retrieve your information.
If you do require us to assist you with administering the console, you can grant our team temporary admin privilege. During this time we do not store any of your data and once the task is complete we remove the rights and return access to you.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
This privacy notice tells you how we, GoldPhish Limited, will collect and use your personal data for providing
further information regarding the provision of our security awareness training services.
4. WHY DOES GOLDPHISH LIMITED NEED TO COLLECT AND STORE PERSONAL DATA?
In order for us to provide you with security awareness training services, we need to collect personal data to allow us to contact you, set up accounts and keep you informed of any information pertinent to your interest. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy. If you have provided consent for us to do so, GoldPhish Limited may also occasionally contact you with news of GoldPhish services which may be of interest.
5. WILL GOLDPHISH LIMITED SHARE MY PERSONAL DATA WITH ANYONE ELSE?
Dependent on the service being requested, we may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers to GoldPhish Limited. Any third parties that we share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to quote for, or provide the requested financial services. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
If you sign up to a GoldPhish service through our website we will store your information on Pipedrive CRM. Pipedrive is a US based company and we ensure that your data is compliant with GDPR through their EU Privacy shield. Pipedrive provide all the relevant functionality to ensure that we can comply with your rights as a data subject.
If you are using the GoldPhish SaaS service then we use IONOS by 1&1 to store your data and to process and send invitations to our courses via email. IONOS data centres in Europe are ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified.
6. HOW WILL GOLDPHISH LIMITED USE THE PERSONAL DATA IT COLLECTS ABOUT ME?
GoldPhish Limited will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. If we are required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for audit purposes.
How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
7. UNDER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES WILL GOLDPHISH LIMITED CONTACT ME?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or Disclosure.
If you are a customer, we will contact you in regard to your account when needed to ensure that we are providing the best service possible. If you have signed up for a service on our website, we will contact you regarding the service to ensure that we are providing you the best service. We may also contact you regarding related services providing these services fall within PECR guidance.
8. CAN I FIND OUT THE PERSONAL DATA THAT THE ORGANISATION HOLDS ABOUT ME?
GoldPhish Limited, at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If GoldPhish Limited does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
● Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
● Contact details of the data protection officer/GDPR Owner, where applicable.
● The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing. If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of GoldPhish Limited or a third party, information about those interests.
● The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
● Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to. If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely.
● The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
● How long the data will be stored.
● Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing. Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time. How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
● Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
● The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
● Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
9. WHAT FORMS OF ID WILL I NEED TO PROVIDE IN ORDER TO ACCESS THIS?
GoldPhish Limited accepts either Passport or Driving Licence as valid forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested.
10. CONTACT DETAILS OF THE GDPR OWNER:
For any GDPR queries please contact Dan Thornton of GoldPhish Limited on:
Chat: Use the chat icon at the bottom right of this page to start a conversation.
Address: GoldPhish Limited. 1st Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, Finchley, London, N12
Last Updated: May 2021